Free Event - Alts Expo on Dec 13th
The true potential of the Opportunity Zone program has largely been left unlocked. In this episode, Andy Hagans & Jimmy Atkinson share 7 OZ insights that every investor should know.
Watch On YouTube
- How big the Opportunity Zone program really is.
- Why many sophisticated OZ investors aren’t asking “how soon”, but rather “how long” when it comes to hold duration.
- How cost segregation adds significantly to triple-net returns for OZ investors.
- Two surprising asset classes that can be held inside a QOF (including real world examples).
- My prediction on what happens with OZ legislation at the end of this year.
Featured On This Episode
- Novogradac: QOF Fundraising Growth Rate Up Year-Over-Year Despite Q2 Slowdown (OpportunityDb)
- Opportunity Zones in Puerto Rico (OpportunityDb)
- Island Paradise – Official Website
- Aguadilla Research and Development Center (OpportunityDb)
- Puerto Rico Opportunity Zone Fund – Official Website
- Hall Labs – Official Website
- USEDC – Official Website
Today’s Co-host: Andy Hagans, AltsDb
- AltsDb – Official Website
- AltsDb on LinkedIn
- AltsDb on Twitter
- AltsDb on YouTube
- Andy Hagans – Official Website
- Andy Hagans on LinkedIn
- Andy Hagans on Twitter
About Today’s Episode
Today’s episode is a re-post of an episode that originally aired on The Alternative Investment Podcast. Please visit the show notes page on AltsDb.com for the transcript and more information.
About The Opportunity Zones Podcast
Hosted by OpportunityDb.com founder Jimmy Atkinson, The Opportunity Zones Podcast features guest interviews from fund managers, advisors, policymakers, tax professionals, and other foremost experts in opportunity zones.
This episode originally aired on The Alternative Investment Podcast. Please view the show notes on AltsDb.com to read the transcript.