Do you have a Qualified Opportunity Fund or Opportunity Zone deal that you’re raising capital for?
At OpportunityDb, we have a substantial audience of high net worth, family office, and institutional investors who are interested in Opportunity Zone investing.
Best part: our high-value audience already “gets” OZ investing, so you can skip the OZ 101. We’ve already done that work for you!
The Opportunity Zones Podcast hosted by Jimmy Atkinson is the OZ industry’s leading podcast. When you subscribe and listen to the Opportunity Zones Podcast, you get to:
- Listen to new episodes every week with expert guests.
- Become a more savvy Opportunity Zones investor.
- Gain insights from best-in-class industry leaders.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest IRS regulations and Congressional legislative actions.
OpportunityDb offers several tools for OZ investors.
- Qualified Opportunity Fund Directory — A listing of several hundred Opportunity Zone Funds that are currently raising capital from investors. Sort by asset class, fund size, and investment minimums.
- Opportunity Zone Map — Discover where the 8,764 Opportunity Zones around the country are located.
- Opportunity Zone Tax Benefits Calculator — Enter a set of assumptions regarding your capital gain and OZ investment, and our calculator will estimate your tax savings from investing in a Qualified Opportunity Fund.
- OZ Pros — An advisory service that we have partnered with if you want to start your own Qualified Opportunity Fund.
OpportunityDb hosts multiple webinars and events every year.
- OZ Pitch Day — OZ Pitch Day is an online investor matchmaking event where investors can see pitches from a dozen or more Qualified Opportunity Fund issuers. We typically host three OZ Pitch Days per year: a Spring Session, a Summer Session, and a Fall Session.
- Webinars — We regularly host live Opportunity Zones-themed webinars covering a wide variety of topics that are helpful to different classes of investors. On-demand recordings are available.
If you’re interested in participating in an OZ Pitch Say or webinar to reach our substantial audience of high net worth, family office, and institutional investors who are interested in Opportunity Zone investing, please visit our Advertising Opportunities page to learn more.
Aside from our live events, OpportunityDb also offers fund issuers and deal sponsors additional ways to reach our highly engaged audience:
- Display Advertising
- Email Blasts
- Podcast Sponsorship
- Additional Customized Packages