Multifamily Investor Expo - Feb 15th
Do you have realized or unrealized capital gains to invest in Opportunity Zones? At OpportunityDb, we offer world-class tools and educational resources for:
- individual investors,
- family offices,
- wealth advisers,
- and institutional investors,
… All of whom stand to benefit from our information to help investors make successful investments in Opportunity Zones.
The Opportunity Zones Podcast hosted by Jimmy Atkinson is the OZ industry’s leading podcast. When you subscribe and listen to the Opportunity Zones Podcast, you get to:
- Listen to new episodes every week with expert guests.
- Become a more savvy Opportunity Zones investor.
- Gain insights from best-in-class industry leaders.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest IRS regulations and Congressional legislative actions.
OpportunityDb offers several tools for OZ investors.
- Qualified Opportunity Fund Directory — A listing of several hundred Opportunity Zone Funds that are currently raising capital from investors. Sort by asset class, fund size, and investment minimums.
- Opportunity Zone Map — Discover where the 8,764 Opportunity Zones around the country are located.
- Opportunity Zone Tax Benefits Calculator — Enter a set of assumptions regarding your capital gain and OZ investment, and our calculator will estimate your tax savings from investing in a Qualified Opportunity Fund.
OpportunityDb hosts multiple webinars and events every year.
- OZ Pitch Day — OZ Pitch Day is an online investor matchmaking event where investors can see pitches from a dozen or more Qualified Opportunity Fund issuers. We typically host three OZ Pitch Days per year: a Spring Session, a Summer Session, and a Fall Session.
- Webinars — We regularly host live Opportunity Zones-themed webinars covering a wide variety of topics that are helpful to different classes of investors. On-demand recordings are available.