The Opportunity Zones Podcast is now on YouTube!
What are the biggest questions you should ask before investing in an Opportunity Zone fund?
With many investors facing a year-end deadline for rolling over their capital gains into an Opportunity Zone investment, know which questions to ask any fund manager before writing that big check.
Click the play button below to listen to today’s episode.
- The top questions to ask before you invest in a Qualified Opportunity Fund, including:
- Is this a blind pool fund? How many projects have been identified?
- Which property types does the fund invest in? Is the portfolio diversified?
- What is your track record in the area that you’re developing in?
- Is the sponsor a fund manager or development company (or both)?
- What is the minimum investment amount?
- When will the fund close?
- What are the different fees and sponsor promote?
- What’s on tap for OZ Pitch Day 2020, coming next Tuesday.
- Some of the different fund types that will pitch during OZ Pitch Day.
Featured on This Episode
Industry Spotlight: OZ Pitch Day 2020
Find your Opportunity Zone investment and get invested before the end of the year by attending OZ Pitch Day on November 17, 2020. You will hear pitches from roughly one dozen different Qualified Opportunity Funds throughout the day. You will be able to compare your investment options and get your questions answered during our live Q&A with each fund manager.
Learn more about OZ Pitch Day:
About the Opportunity Zones Podcast
Hosted by OpportunityDb.com founder Jimmy Atkinson, the Opportunity Zones Podcast features guest interviews from fund managers, advisors, policymakers, tax professionals, and other foremost experts in opportunity zones.