Our Next Event: Alts Expo - Dec 8th
If you’re an investor with capital gains, how can you find your Opportunity Zone investment and get invested before the end of this year? Today I’m officially launching the OpportunityDb OZ Pitch Day 2020 Online Event.
OZ Pitch Day will take place on Tuesday, November 17, 2020 and will feature roughly one dozen Qualified Opportunity Funds.
Click the play button below to listen to today’s episode and learn more about the event.
- The three large, national Opportunity Zone events taking place between now and the end of this year.
- When your Opportunity Zone investment deadline is.
- The benefits of attending OZ Pitch Day 2020 as an investor.
- The benefits of partnering with OZ Pitch Day 2020 if you are a fund issuer or deal sponsor seeking investment capital.
Featured on This Episode
- OZ Pitch Day 2020
- IRS Notice 2020-39
- Timing Considerations for Opportunity Zone Investors
- The Opportunity Exchange
- Novogradac 2020 Opportunity Zones Fall Virtual Conference
- 2020 Fall Virtual Opportunity Zone Expo
Industry Spotlight: OZ Pitch Day 2020
Find your Opportunity Zone investment and get invested before the end of the year by attending OZ Pitch Day on November 17, 2020. You will hear pitches from roughly one dozen different Qualified Opportunity Funds throughout the day. You will be able to compare your investment options and get your questions answered during our live Q&A with each fund manager.
Learn more about OZ Pitch Day:
About the Opportunity Zones Podcast
Hosted by OpportunityDb.com founder Jimmy Atkinson, the Opportunity Zones Podcast features guest interviews from fund managers, advisors, policymakers, tax professionals, and other foremost experts in opportunity zones.
Jimmy: Welcome to the ”Opportunity Zones Podcast,” I’m your host, Jimmy Atkinson.
Transcript coming soon.