The OZ Podcast is on YouTube!
Does the Silicon Valley tech migration create a unique investment case for ground-up development in fast-growing downtown San Jose’s Opportunity Zones?
Erik Hayden is founder and managing partner at Urban Catalyst, a Silicon Valley-based real estate developer and Opportunity Zone fund manager.
Click the play button below to listen to the condensed audio recording of the webinar.
- The investment opportunity that the tech migration currently underway in Silicon Valley provides for geographically-focused Opportunity Zone projects in downtown San Jose.
- The Silicon Valley job engine, driven by Google and Adobe, among others.
- Real estate supply and demand in San Jose’s Opportunity Zones, and in particular real estate market trends and construction trends in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis.
- Details of some of Urban Catalyst’s downtown San Jose projects.
Featured on This Episode
- Erik Hayden on LinkedIn
- Urban Catalyst
- Diridon Station Area
- FAANG companies
- Brooklyn Basin
- Novogradac Opportunity Zones Working Group
- NES Financial
Sponsor a Future Webinar
Would you like to sponsor a future webinar like this one, so you can promote your Opportunity Zone fund or deal to the OpportunityDb network? Email [email protected] to request more information.
Industry Spotlight: Urban Catalyst
Urban Catalyst is a real estate Opportunity Zone fund focused on ground-up development projects in downtown San Jose. Their seven acquired projects across office, multi-family, student housing, senior housing, and hospitality form a diverse portfolio of assets to potentially minimize the risk to investors. They have a unique structure of being both a fund manager and a local developer and have a track record of success in the Bay Area.
Learn more about Urban Catalyst
- Request more information at UrbanCatalyst.com
About the Opportunity Zones Podcast
Hosted by OpportunityDb.com founder Jimmy Atkinson, the Opportunity Zones Podcast features guest interviews from fund managers, advisors, policymakers, tax professionals, and other foremost experts in opportunity zones.
Jimmy: Welcome to the Opportunity Zones Podcast. I’m your host, Jimmy Atkinson. Today’s episode is a condensed audio recording of a live Opportunity Zone Investing Series Webinar, sponsored by Urban Catalyst on August 27th, titled “Opportunity Zone Investing in Silicon Valley.”
For the complete version of this webinar in video format, and to learn more about how you can present your OZ fund or deal to the OpportunityDb network in a future webinar like this one, head over to OpportunityDb.com/webinars
Full transcript coming soon.